• Posted by : danielaniq Tuesday 9 February 2016

    After Buying a new laptop (Asus Transformers Flipbook-TP500LN)
    I decided to make it look like a gaming laptop from the Asus ROG G-Series.
    Asus ROG G751 [1]

    http://www.asus.com/us/site/g-series/


    Tempting by their ferocious look
    I decided to make mine to replicate
    The looks of this bulky gaming laptop.




    1st Step!

    Materials:
    • Hard Cardboard
    • Foam (for laptop padding)
    • 12V pc fan
    • Some soldering skills
    • And a lot of boxes

    2nd Steps

    •Make the base duh

    The Results!!
    Not much but this is how it looks

    better airflow, lower temperature, higher framerate

    "I'm really happy to make all of this on my own"

    My YouTube Channel get subscribed!



    Leave a Reply

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Copyright © 2013 - Hyperdimension Neptunia

    Daniel Aniq Projects/Cosplay - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan